Win £50 to spend in Orchard Square this August! - 17/08/2012 13:00:00
To celebrate Sheffield's Jessica Ennis winning gold at the London Olympics, we are giving away £50 worth of vouchers to spend in Orchard Square.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is answer the following question:
What seven events make up the Women's Heptathlon?
Submit your answer in one of three ways:
- Send your answer via our website contact form
- Post the answer on our Facebook wall
- Tweet your answer to @OrchardSquare
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is Orchard Square (Registered Office: London & Associated Properties PLC, Carlton House, 22a St James Square, London, SW1Y 4JH. Company No. 3678570. For more details, contact Daniel Seal at HMA Digital Marketing on 01226 209450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By entering this competition you agree to the requirements set out in the promotional material and the following terms and conditions.
3. The competition will be open from Friday 17th August 2012 to Friday 31st August 2012.
4. The winner of the £50 voucher prize will be picked randomly from a list of participants who answered the question correctly via the website, Facebook or Twitter.
5. The winners must collect their prize from Orchard Square Shopping Centre, The Management Suite, 41, Orchard Square, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2FB.
6. By agreeing to enter this competition, Orchard Square reserves the right to publish details of the winner’s name.
7. Orchard Square decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
8. Orchard Square reserves the right to invalidate entries if they contain any obscene, offensive, indecent, violent or hateful content.
9. The prize will be a total of £50 worth of vouchers from a choice of retailers in Orchard Square.
10. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
11. As far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. All personal information about entrants collected for the purpose of this competition may be shared with our agents and / or their agents for the purposes of running the competition and so that prizes may be provided.
Back to News...